jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how to stop smoking cigaretes?

1. mackyboy profile image49
    mackyboyposted 7 years ago

how to stop smoking cigaretes?

2. profile image50
    Sonia12posted 7 years ago

You can stop smoking by overcoming the psychological dependence on tobacco and the physical addiction to nicotine

3. M.s Fowler profile image38
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

Do a hobby everytime you think about smoking write on hubpages  or do something else and let those cigarettes know who is in control by avoiding them!

4. I_Write profile image60
    I_Writeposted 7 years ago

As a non-smoker, "Just stop! "

As a ex smoker, "Determination,changing your mindset and alot of will power",they then walk away quickly as the craving hits.

As a smoker "Let me know when you find out,please"

Good luck,I hope if you are a smoker that you do find a remedy here:)

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Just stop, I stopped nearly 10 years ago after 23 years @ 20+ roll-ups a day.  I just stopped, threw all the tobacco etc away and haven't smoked since.
    It is easy, especially when you realise that you, an intelligent, living, thinking, breathing human being is allowing a bit of dried vegetable control you; it is a first step in taking control of your life.
    Don't take any notice of your, pathetic, so called friends who try to entice you to smoke again, remember, they are the ones being controlled by the vegetable.

6. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

you can do so with self determinations..............

7. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I think the most important thing is the motivation:  with a strong and good motivation you can stop without problems. My tip are: find your true motivation, grow it, feel it strong and then stop!

working