jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you into cycling or walking ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Are you into cycling or walking ?

Do you prefer going for a bike ride or walking for exercise ?
    I love to ride everywhere myself  !
    I learnt when I was 10, 45 now and still love the bike for transport.

2. wingedcentaur profile image82
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Day freecampinqaussie

This is a question that should be  thought about, what with our climate change crisis and all that. We all drive to much. Anyway, I've always been a walker myself. I would bicycle if only the streets, any of the streets around here were properly zoned for it. But people just aren't safe with their bikes on the road, with all the cars and trucks, in my opinion.

I'd like to see the ratio of bike riding to driving reversed sometime soon. Thanks for the question!

3. profile image0
    archbishop1posted 7 years ago

I would much rather ride. In fact, I now commute by bike every day. My wife likes to walk, so I do the deed as it were.

4. the bike doctor profile image58
    the bike doctorposted 7 years ago

try to do between 100 - 150 miles a week. in between repairs and servicing. Being a mobile bicycle mechanic life is somewhat hectic however i still prefer two wheels to four

5. charlesroring profile image75
    charlesroringposted 7 years ago

I usually ride bicycle in the afternoons. I feel that my health is getting better after starting to ride again at the beginning of December 2010. Cycing is also good for our financial condition, we can save a lot of money by not depending too much on fossil fuel. We do not emit CO2 gases which are considered as the main cause of global warming. Bicycles do not create noisy sounds at streets. There are a lot of benefits that we can get from cycling. The atmosphere of our city will be cleaner and quiet if most people go to work by riding bicycles. We will not see frequent traffic congestion - that's for sure.

working