jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you wait for happiness to come your way or do something that would make yo

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Would you wait for happiness to come your way or do something that would make you happy?

Is it all the time about yourself?

2. Rishy Rich profile image72
    Rishy Richposted 7 years ago

Impermanence is a harsh reality. Nothing is constant in this Universe except Change. Human emotions are no exception. It changes over time. Today which is the source of your all happiness may not mean anything to you in near future. Your life is changing all the time & you need to change with it. Its your choice whether you work hard for a Positive change or leave it in fate for a negative one... It wont come to you, you have to bring it to you...always!

3. Patti Ann profile image59
    Patti Annposted 7 years ago

We all create our own happiness - no one else can do it.

4. profile image0
    Alissa Margaretposted 7 years ago

You definitely need to go after things yourself in order to be happy. While other people can sometimes help, it's not their responsibility to constantly make you happy--especially because only you know what will truly make you happy.

5. webspider20 profile image60
    webspider20posted 7 years ago

In my life I believe that in order to be happy you have to go find happiness instead of waiting around for it to come to you.

So with that said you need to go and do something that makes you happy instead of just waiting around.

6. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

I would try my very hardest to change my life and simply go after my dreams and happiness. It will come to us. We are smart enough to figure out what truly would make us happy.

7. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

The hapiness is inside of us. If you wait it you make a great mistake: think that hapiness depends on something from out of us,  ad example from the behavior of others, and this is a sure way to be unhappy.

working