jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

hi, i was wondering for the lose 10 pounds in 3 days diet, there are some questi

1. profile image44
    just.a.personposted 7 years ago

hi, i was wondering for the lose 10 pounds in 3 days diet, there are some questions i am wondering.

1.i am a pescetarian so not meat, is there anything i can subsitute for it? 2.what kind of tea should i drink? green tea? 3.what kind of bread? 4. if i dont have grapefruit, what can i eat instead? 4. i dont eat breakfast because i wake up at noon ish, is that okay? or should i be getting up early eating it?  please answer these questions, thankyou!!

2. Mym profile image57
    Mymposted 7 years ago

hmm, I think you had best lose the idea of losing 10 pounds in 3 days. I appreciate the sentiment behind it but you run the risk of damaging your health, and if you have a predisposition to it, you are heading into eating disorder territory.

And you don't want to go there.

Have a think about why you want to lose this much weight in such a short period - and write down the reasons why, then balance them up against the risks of losing weight this quickly. Which I think is impossible to do in a healthy fashion.

Accepting our bodies for how they are is a challenge in our society - take care xo

3. grayvitaliy profile image56
    grayvitaliyposted 7 years ago

just as a real example - when i had to get into a weight category for a competition, i lost 10 kg (22lbs) in 10 days... but
    1. that is a temporary loss
    2. you loose weight but only the minimal of it is fat
    3. your health and strength go down as well
    4. you will get weight back or even more as soon as you stop dieting (i got it back in the next 2 weeks after competition)

however, to your questions:
    1. instead of meat choose fish, egg whites, soy tofu... otherwise any protein powder
    2. green tea is good... squeezed lemon in water is as good
    3. better do not eat bread at all... substitute it with rice wafers or crackers
    4. lemons, apples, kiwis -  kind of will do
    5. eat more often in smaller dozes... eat more for breakfast then reduce food amount

once again  - it is better to loose about 300-500g a week, without any extreme

1. NiaLee profile image61
      NiaLeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much, I am working on 5 pounds have been exercising more, drinking diet herbal tea, coffee and warm lemon water. The intestinal cleansing is painful in the morning but I will see how to maintain.

working