jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why some are saying "don't get bod building supplements" ?

1. Bimendra gun profile image54
    Bimendra gunposted 7 years ago

why some are saying "don't get bod building supplements" ?

2. eli grey profile image59
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

Because they lead to unatural dependencies on them that could potentially ruin your lifestyle. They sound like the best thing, but they often lead to depression and other serious mental conditions. Sometimes, they cause your body to act irregularly. They're a quick fix, but they come with a price. Be careful.

3. grayvitaliy profile image57
    grayvitaliyposted 7 years ago

well, for a start... guess many people have no idea what "bodybuilding supplements" are... some people think that`s hormonal medication or something worse... real story from one of my buddy: he had a protein drink in front of his new girlfriend at uni... next day all her friends were whispering behind his back that he was an drug addict)))...
       of cause if you have some health issues some products are not for you - i would not recommend to take nitric oxide booster like "SuperPump 250" or "NO Explode" etc if you got a high blood pressure or heart problems as well as protein powder is not for someone with bad kidneys and stomach... but usually they put all warnings right on the labels so it is pretty much like "you should not do car racing if you are blind" advise... 
      much more often supplements simply would`t give you that much as they claim to... however if you want to use it - that is everyone`s own business

4. Bimendra gun profile image54
    Bimendra gunposted 7 years ago

hey grayvitaliy
    I want to build my muscles ,i'm going to use DESIGNER WHEY,Is it good choice to select that?

5. carolina muscle profile image73
    carolina muscleposted 7 years ago

There are a lot of worthless supplements being touted as effective-- and it's hard to sort through all the spurious information to get the truth.

Some companies ( EAS, Muscletech, ON, BSN, et al ) are known for making good stuff, so trying one of theirs is less risky, but you may still end up wasting money.

I always say if you really know if something works, you've either got to take it yourself, or know someone you trust who can tell the difference between an effective supp, and a placebo effect.

working