jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Whats your remedy for bouncing back?

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Whats your remedy for bouncing back?

2. Cheeky Girl profile image72
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

What is my remedy for bouncing back? Pick my self up off the ground and charge the damn gates of hell screaming! Heh! Okay, slightly over dramatic. It depends on what you're bouncing back from? Losing a relationship? Move on, forget him or her. (Hard to do sometimes...) Job loss? Push yourself twice as hard, it's a question of numbers, more you look for, more chance you land one. Bounce back from a bad fall, or something that has knocked you back? Learn from it, be honest enough to be self-effacing, and never give up on your ambitions and dreams. Make  lists, and get one thing done every day, you'll be amazed the bounce it gives you...does that help?

3. drumweaver profile image82
    drumweaverposted 7 years ago

getting more sleep, eating better with whole foods, less alcohol and nutritional cleansing and replenishing.... (((o)))

4. Richard Craig profile image78
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Have a think about what went wrong.  When tomorrow rolls round, it's a new day...

5. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I found one thing"SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE" IT is the supernatural ability to perfom the action and reactions of our spirits.

6. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for sharing! This is not an easy thing to do.

Closed to reply