jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could "take it with you" what three items would you bring along to the af

1. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

If you could "take it with you" what three items would you bring along to the afterlife?

2. Absent Friend profile image62
    Absent Friendposted 7 years ago

1. my soul,
    2. my learnings, and 3. memories of friends, helpful people/contacts etc.

3. Thunder Vixen profile image60
    Thunder Vixenposted 7 years ago

A cell phone to call my friends and family so they knew everything was okay, a laptop with internet to write from the dead, and a picture of someone I loved ^_^

4. EatLovePray profile image57
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

A cellphone with unlimited minutes to call my friends and family always! Lots of chocolate and a memory from each of my love ones...to never forget them.

5. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Why would you need to?  According to all the religious wackos, you are going to one of two places.  If going to "heaven", then anything you bring would be superfluous.  If going to "hell", the TSA (homeland security) screeners would confiscate anything you would want to bring.  Oh, I forgot the Catholic wackos' "limbo".  Maybe there you could use a game console, a Kindle, and a NetFlix subscription.

6. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

some type of music player (well, you never know)
    good memories
    reading material

7. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

If I could I would take with me the sun, the wind and the rain

8. peacock413 profile image59
    peacock413posted 7 years ago

thats to hard to decide, i love so many things als im askn  is to be with the ones i love=)

9. RevLady profile image60
    RevLadyposted 7 years ago

I have no desire to take anything from this world. All that is important to me will be in heaven with me (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, angels, saved family members, all Christian believers from the beginning of time).

10. Cheeky Girl profile image74
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

I would take with me my partner, (well, my partner is a serious "item"!!) - a copy of William Shakespeare's entire collection of literature, and the album "Pet Sounds" by the Beach Boys.

I would have to for-go having to have an additional change of laundry, as well as my iPhone, my iPod, my Beatles collection, TV, and other ancillary goods, (not to mention my Gran and the darn Cat) and it would be tough but I would manage somehow... Who gets moi car and home is another matter...so many things to think about. Gee, it's not easy to answer, is it?

Closed to reply

working