jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How To Get The Root of Our Stress?

1. triosol profile image57
    triosolposted 7 years ago

How To Get The Root of Our Stress?

The International Journal on the Biology of Stress has discovered a biological marker in your hair to measure chronic stress.

2. annewhitefield profile image60
    annewhitefieldposted 7 years ago

i think the best way to do that is to know what happened previously. if you have just worked hard, then it's the most probable cause.

3. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I've never found knowing the "root" of my stress to be much of a challenge.   I know what's going on in my life, know which things are stressful to me, and know which one's aren't.  I don't need a biological marker in my hair to tell me if I'm under chronic stress.

It think - if people are honest - they'll say the same thing.

I know this doesn't answer the question; but I guess the answer is, "Consider what's going on in your life - and you'll usually find the cause of your stress there."    smile

4. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Just be mindful of what is going on inside you. You won't have any difficulty knowing what is going wrong. Stress is a mental stuff that shows on the body in various ways.

5. starflakes profile image60
    starflakesposted 7 years ago

I find writing is very theraputic to me when it comes to dealing with stressful issues. I have enough to fill several plates but in the end I still keep them clean.

working