jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How To Deal With Infertility

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

How To  Deal With Infertility

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I know this will upset some people, but you asked the question:
    Deal with it, learn to live with disappointment, adopt a child.
    It is the way of the world that some people are infertile, it is one of the ways that Mother Nature controls the population.

3. Multiflavour profile image57
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

Obviously you need to see a fertility expert that  can address the problem.

There are treatments the doctor can suggest and that you can take for some months. Sometimes they work.

Have a healthy life. Do sport, don't get too much stressed, sleep well and at least 8 hours. Avoid overconsumption of coffee and caffeine in general.

Eventually think of doing an artificial insemination. There are different types and have different modalities and costs.

Don't feel you are abnormal. It affects 10-15% of the population. Talk about this with your friends, don't fear. They might be a great source of extra info ad encouragement that you may think. Have a normal and happy life even if it is understandable that this interfere with your psyche.

At least that is what I try to do and this is the process I am undertaking.

Thanks!

4. maruthirp profile image61
    maruthirpposted 7 years ago

Male Infertility is Different From Female Infertility. I dont know about which have you asked this question. What so ever, this problem had gone common these days. And out of 100 who are suffering with infertility 95 are getting cured. Nothing to worry much.

5. EmmaMedu profile image79
    EmmaMeduposted 7 years ago

If you are trying to have a baby for sometime and think or know you have infertility problems, this article will help you decide about your infertility options. Infertility struggle can last for a long time and sometimes you don't know what to do... read more

6. mattieOB77 profile image59
    mattieOB77posted 7 years ago

Don't just deal with it!  Try visiting http://www.babysheart.com/company-info.php if you need some encouragement.  Seek out others that have your condition and establish a support group or you can email me and I'll be more than happy to offer some suggestions.  I'm not a Physician but I' am a Nurse Practitioner MSN, CRNP and I welcome your inquiry.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Count yourself lucky.  If you are religious, consider that "god" is sending you a message.

working