jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Apple cider vinegar Can Lose Weight?

1. se7en2t profile image60
    se7en2tposted 7 years ago

Apple cider vinegar Can Lose Weight?

The acidic vinegar is often believed to help burn fat in the body. Therefore, in an effort to streamline the body, the most widely consumed vinegar. However, whether the right vinegar efficacious release fat? How to actually consume the recommended vinegar?

2. kazemaru2 profile image55
    kazemaru2posted 7 years ago

apple cider vinegar isn't only a weight loss enhancer but it is loaded with antioxidants. 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water is  recommended before each meal. It doesn't release fat it works more as a appetite suppressant.

3. sugz profile image75
    sugzposted 7 years ago

actually... apple cider vinegar IS a weight loss addative.. i am proof of that... 20yrs ago i was 169kg. no bull!

2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar AND 2 tablespoons of sunlfower oil everyday will cause you to lose weight. use these in conjunction with Gymnema tablets and your weight will fall off.

cider vinegar reduces the amount of fats in the body and the sunflower oil tones the skin.
    these should be taken in stir-fry's, salad dressings, in anything you want really.
    gymnema stops the body from processing the sugars in foods and liquids, including alcahol.. 1 or 2 tablets a day for 3 weeks, you should lose about 15kg providing you follow a simple 2 min plan..

you also have to eat sensibly-ISH... you dont have to eat completely healthy, just stop eating the same foods on a daily basis, change what you eat EVERYDAY and you will lose a lot of weight fast.
    i lost 3kg per week in the first two weeks, then over 3mths had lost 50kg, this was with aerobics every day for 1 n 1/2 hrs, plus cycling 1 hr a day... and i was still eating fish n chips for t a few times a week...

now, i live on pies, pizza, chocolate and what ever i want, i've never put the weight back on, and i fluctuate between 67 & 85kg... this also depends on the amount of muscle i have at that time.. right now, i'm 69kg and have been for over a yr i'm also 5'11... so htis is a good weight for me. i have a lot of muscle and exercise most days, but i sit on my bum in a office all night and sleep way too long..  too many hours sleep keeps the body storing fat, keep your sleep to a selected amount of time, your body will thank you smile

anyone can lose 3 - 5 kg per week by just doing 20 mins exercise in the morning and 2 mins in the afternoon and still eat like a horse!

4. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Apple Cider Vinegar is the choice of many a chef when preparing any vinegar based recipe too. Its very healthy and every jar of relish or pickled relish sold commercially will use this type too. Peace!!

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Apple cider vinegar isn't a magic bullet to destroy weight gain, if it were, it would always work on everyone who is overweight.  There is only one thing that will always work, eat less, exercise more.

6. personaltraining profile image51
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

i use apple cider vinegar for everything, if i think i'm coming down with a cold, have a pimple, or whatever else! I believe it's a great natural remedy for a lot of ailments and a good thing to take every day.

Closed to reply