jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If some fill like having sex and he or she is till a virgin and he or she want t

1. profile image46
    ola9posted 7 years ago

If some fill like having sex and he or she is till a virgin and he or she want to what till...

marriage before having sex what can he or she do to prevent becouse of unwanted pregenancy.Thanks

2. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

I would be glad to answer your question, but you have very poor spelling and grammar skills. Fix that before you decide to post anything, and I'll be able and ready to help you.

3. profile image46
    ola9posted 7 years ago

What is the solution to this,fill sex while waiting till Marriage,and  still a virgin,without a partner yet.

4. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

Well, this is very personal choice. People can be deeply disappointed even if they wait marriage to have sex with their partner, marriage does not guarantee success of relationship, neither is sex the most important part of relationship, so with sex only you cannot keep any partner long enough.

When starting with sex life one should protect oneself from STD as well, pregnancy is not only problem that might occur.

I always vote for condoms - at least they are safe for both purposes (pregnancy and STD) and completely harmless for women (pills, barriers, spermicides, intrauterine devices  that women use have often various side effects or/and do not protect from STD). Many men do not love to use condoms very much because they loose sensitivity, but they are only known way for protection against STD.

working