jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why men always get attracted to new girls ?

1. kenu12maller profile image35
    kenu12mallerposted 7 years ago

Why men always get attracted to new girls ?

Although he has a girlfriend.

2. Faeriephenomenon profile image58
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

new is usually shiny and men tend to gravitate towards shiny things..a few years tend to take some of that shine away.

3. L a d y f a c e profile image77
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

It depends on what you mean by 'attracted' and 'new girls'. If you mean men checking out strangers when he has a girlfriend, well that's human nature. Women do that too.

However, if you mean men straying from their girlfriends for new girls they meet, well.. that's a person-to-person thing. That could be due to lots of things. Insecurity, loneliness (remember, not all girlfriends are 'awesome'), the thrill they get from the danger of getting caught... lots of reasons.

Not sure which you meant smile

4. Cobrafan profile image78
    Cobrafanposted 7 years ago

It's like when you drive past a car dealership. You might be driving a 10 year old car and those brand new models look like so much fun, but once you're past and you stop day dreaming you remember how much you love the car you have. I'm sure women do the same thing.

5. Kamran100 profile image55
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

i think ...depend the nature of men..all men not have same nature..or if i wanna reply answer ..than i can say..girls have natural attraction ..smile

working