jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i had sex once with my boy friend .. but its hurt me a lot... because of this my

1. profile image51
    mahiveluposted 7 years ago

i had sex once with my boy friend .. but its hurt me a lot... because of this my sex feelings...

will get reduce in future ah..but we had with al safety measures.. my age is 22.

2. LWeekley profile image57
    LWeekleyposted 7 years ago

Some women feel pain during intercourse. One of the causes of painful intercourse could be too many nerve endings. If you feel that it is too painful, contact your doctor. They can prescribe pills or a surgery that will reduce the nerve endings in your lady parts.

3. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

The first time you have sex, it can be a painful experience. But, as corny as it sounds, it does get easier and become more enjoyable. You just need to remember to take it slow! I hope this help a little

4. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image60
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

If intercourse is painful, it is normal that your sex desire become reduced.
    Pain can occur because of various reasons - if it was your first time, if your boyfriend is not experienced and hurts you while not being tender enough (some guys think that sex with woman is exercize in which only they are supposed to enjoy, and girl has to be satisfied whatever they do, what is completely wrong), sex could be painful if you were afraid, if partner uses condom can be also painful for woman, because there is not enough of lubrication - in that case, guy must be very tender and keep you additionally aroused, sex is painful if you were not completely aroused when you started intercourse, if his penis is too big...

Whatever is the reason, think about it, and discuss with your partner your problem.
    Sex is situation where the both partners have to equally enjoy, what is much easier for men - women usually need much more tender approach, make sure you get it from your boyfriend.

working