jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Up to what age would you describe someone as being young?

1. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Up to what age would you describe someone as being young?

2. N.E. Wright profile image79
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

I will be 49 years old this year.  My oldest niece is going to be 28 years old this year.  Add some years to her age and I would say 35 years old is young to me.

3. profile image47
    Hoodyyposted 7 years ago

This depends a lot on the context and who is judging.

For example, a 50 year old would be deemed young by someone who is 90. I think you could call someone young who perhaps has spent roughly half the amount of time on this world as you have.

So teenagers are young to mid twenties and 30 year olds (as well as everyone up)

If you're looking for a general term for young, I think I would personally go for up to 30 being young. But again, your as youthful as you feel!

I know my uncle is 47 and yet he seems to have more fun and has more youthful views than some of the 21 year olds studying the same degree as me!

4. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

I am 34 and I still feel young. Yup 34 years young!

5. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Youth is defined as someone at least two years older than you. That way, you're never technically old.

6. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

The number is irrelevant to a person's age, when you ask it that way.

Unless you are speaking chronologically or physiologically, age is a matter of attitude.  I've met people in their 70's and 80's who are 'younger' than people I work with who are in their 30's.

7. profile image0
    cnslrwebbposted 7 years ago

The level of maturity is the answer to that question

8. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I know a woman who is 101 years young... lol

9. soaps profile image60
    soapsposted 6 years ago

depends of stage of spirit of that person some people is alred dead at age 18 , like my friend a dead alive.

working