jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you health conscious? Or does your health not worry you?

1. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Are you health conscious? Or does your health not worry you?

2. mecheshier profile image87
    mecheshierposted 7 years ago

I am very health conscious. My health does not worry me, even at 53.

3. tom_caton profile image80
    tom_catonposted 7 years ago

I'm a hypochondriac, nuff said really!

4. guy1973 profile image61
    guy1973posted 7 years ago

Yeah, am health conscious, its important,

5. Loveslove profile image57
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I eat well and sensibly..drink in moderation and walk a fair bit ...otherwise NO

I am a firm beleiver in the saying

enough said !!

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm not the least bit health conscious really. i eat well but i also smoke, work too much and eat a lot of junk food when i'm in the mood.

7. Perfect Shop Girl profile image40
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I am very health conscious.  I must admit I am fantastic when it comes to healthy food for my kids and keeping them active, but for myself I love my dessert after they go to bed, etc.  Some habits are hard to break.

8. Donna Suthard profile image74
    Donna Suthardposted 7 years ago

I believe, we stay in perfect health, if we choose not to judge ourselves or others in a negative way...I believe if we get irritated or angry, then we will experience pain. If we choose only love, then we will stay healthy.. we can undo a negative thought, by looking back at our thoughts, and merely changing our mind..
    We need not learn through pain... We can eat a healthy diet, practice meditation or prayer, and live a balanced life..

9. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Yes, very much so in the way that I believe in the saying 'You are what you eat!'
    I consider the nutritional content of everything I put in mine & my kids mouths. We eat organic, healthy foods & get plenty of fresh air & exercise. I ensure I keep fit & in good shape.
    On the other hand I do not 'worry' about our health because I know we do not need to because of the lifestyle we lead!

10. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I am health conscious.  We don't always have the latest, best, or most accurate information and are often ignorant of essential information.

11. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

I am health conscious, and, sometimes, my health has concerned me. I believe that the two concepts are linked.  If one is health conscious, one will, inevitably, worry about ones health.