jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What will you be doing in 5 years time?

1. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

What will you be doing in 5 years time?

And what do you hope to have achieved during this period?

2. Mpho Mokobi profile image42
    Mpho Mokobiposted 7 years ago

I will be 40 years young and enjoying my well deserved retirement.

3. Julie2 profile image61
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

Aside from having all things going well at home with the children and my husband, I am hoping that within 5 years I would have become a successful hubber. That is my goal.

4. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

God willing graduating my son from high school and sending him to college and have set up a place to live abroad for afew years.

5. Sapphireid profile image67
    Sapphireidposted 7 years ago

Good question Ashantina! Love it! Let me share, I will have successfully assisted with getting one or more laws amended. I will also be a practicing Lawyer, in several Law Fields. Additionally, I will have my dream vacation home and a lot of things that God has stored. He's been surprising me every year lately. Praise God and I enjoy being a Woman After God's Own Heart.

6. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

In five years time,i plan to start my family and have two kids and see them growing !!!! smile

7. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

On my way to financial independence, settled in and settled down, helping others achieve their goals

8. floating mind profile image78
    floating mindposted 7 years ago

As I get older, there's more I want to do.  So, I figure I will think big; and if I get close to my BIG plans, well that would be just great.  So, here goes.  In five years, I want to create a device to drastically reduce the world need for crude oil, and at the same time … go to the moon!  Oh Yeah!  It's very possible!

9. dusy7969 profile image61
    dusy7969posted 7 years ago

I'm not sure, but I certainly hope it is better than what I am doing now.

10. Kyle Rivers profile image60
    Kyle Riversposted 6 years ago

The real question is this... will I still be alive in 5 years?

11. giselenmendez profile image60
    giselenmendezposted 6 years ago

Five years from now, we will be already living in Germany, and our first baby might be on its way smile or that's what I hope.