jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What drives you? What gets you moving? What is your passion in life?

1. gfarmer profile image77
    gfarmerposted 7 years ago

What drives you? What gets you moving? What is your passion in life?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My passion is my 1 article that is seen around the world through 100 percent referring sites which found my 1 article that I put on the internet with google. It is seen in 8 countries and the referring sites keeps on coming back for my article to spread around the world. My ultimate purpose is now being fulfilled through hubpages, google adsense, and 100 percent referring sites traffic for my 1 article which is my 0 hubs on hubpages. Yes referring sites are the best traffic to get for your hub to be spread around the world with no effort on your part except to write the article. To get referring sites to use your article is another thing and it better be of excellence or high quality which my article is and why it took the referring sites 2 months to find my article on the internet and they just love my article. I now have 1121 ever views on my 1 unpublished hub.

3. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 7 years ago

Love, happiness and believing that dreams do come true.
    Appreciating all that I have and all I have experienced...the moments that have taken my breath away. The beauty of a sunrise or moon rise. The sound of crickets on a warm summer's night. That tomorrow is a brand new day and another chance to get it right.To be the absolute best that I can be. To be not afraid.

4. marketingskeptic profile image70
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

My passion in life is to find absolute happiness.
    I want to create a life for myself where I won't have to live in doubt or wonder what I should do next. What gets me up every morning is the certainty that one day I will accomplish my dream...somehow.

5. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

For me, they keep me going.

6. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

reading and writing are my passion! A good book motivates you and inspires you so much. Writing ones own piece is like ones own child to be nurtured slowly!

7. MarcellusShale profile image59
    MarcellusShaleposted 7 years ago

Power. Someday I hope to rule the world.