jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What is the one most important quality every person should own...

1. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

What is the one most important quality every person should own...

Why?

2. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Love for self!

Until you love yourself,it's impossible to love someone else.

3. karengibsonroc profile image78
    karengibsonrocposted 7 years ago

i think every person should be in touch with their generosity!!

4. OldSkoolFool profile image60
    OldSkoolFoolposted 7 years ago

I think the most beneficial quality a person can own is an open mind. The moment we close ourselves off to new ideas, we begin the process of dying

5. Alfursan profile image58
    Alfursanposted 7 years ago

I think one single quality that covers almost all the aspects of a person's personality is honesty.

6. Jarn profile image74
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Accountability. A person should own his actions, good or bad, and never throw up his hands to say that he's helpless or there's nothing he can do to better or change his life. Thinking you're not in control of your own life is the beginning of a downward spiral.

7. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

The ability to trust and to be trusted!  We would live in an equally free world.

8. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Expensive car.                                                                                     .

9. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Thank you all for sharing your very diverse thoughts on this. I'm sure the qualities you mention are inherent within yourselves!

10. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

I think the most important quality every person should own is good self-worth.  Without it, there would be depression, self-doubt, and inner turmoil.  In having good self-worth, there is a sense of inner peace and well being which can be felt by others.

11. poorconservative1 profile image59
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

What most of Politicians seem not to have, conscience. Although I definitely like Jarn's answer.

12. misbahlateef profile image61
    misbahlateefposted 7 years ago

I think the most important quality is control your anger for the first 30 seconds. If it is controlled then it is almost gone. At least then your mind restores the rational aspect over the emotional one.

13. gypsumgirl profile image87
    gypsumgirlposted 7 years ago

Empathy is an important characteristic that people should have...

Empathy leads to forgiveness and understanding.

14. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Having control over oneself.
    Animals react on impulses.It is the control over emotions, above all ,that makes us different from animals.

15. onenewbrazil profile image60
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

One of the qualities of men's honesty. They use it in your acts or declarations in your social life or business.

16. mbbs profile image57
    mbbsposted 6 years ago

..................to give importance to all.....

working