jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the first person you talk to when you have a problem?

1. pancoor profile image57
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

Who is the first person you talk to when you have a problem?

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Most of the time I,myself try to evaluate the problem and find a solution. But if it is beyond my limit, definitely I'll go and discuss with my mom. She always been a good adviser.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

I will usually go and talk to my husband unless the problem involves him. He in turn does the same.

4. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Myself, I always like to solve my own problems without the influence of others... but I do sometimes call a friend if I'm totally lost.

5. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

The person that you are closest to, who ever that is. For me it's my wife. We've been best friends for years.

6. HeadInTheClouds93 profile image59
    HeadInTheClouds93posted 7 years ago

For me, if I cant see a way out, or have a clue what to do, then I talk to my little sister. She is a wise head on young shoulders and always seems to see the things in the problem that I dont and offers the best advice I know. My mum is much better at sorting out serious things, the things Im worrying about the most.
    I think its mainly the person you are closest too, who you spend the most time with, as they see the effects its having on you, whether you're down etc. They also know most about you so know how you would feel, and the things you would and wouldnt do in any situation.
    Sometimes I talk to a total stranger who happens to ask how I am, as sometimes I feel they have a totally un biased opinion and may offer good advice(:

7. mikielikie profile image68
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

I do the same thing as "lontach" and talk to myself, but the only thing i get back is "GO ASK SOMEONE WHO CARES!" But then again when I think about it...I always beat myself at tic-tac-toe.  I hate that...unless I win.

8. onenewbrazil profile image59
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

I talk to myself and try to resolve as best as possible. I do not like the opinions of others, because we grew up with different values.

9. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Shop assistant when I'm buying expensive goods!!                          ,

working