jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you want to be famous?

1. pancoor profile image56
    pancoorposted 6 years ago

Do you want to be famous?

2. happyfaktor profile image80
    happyfaktorposted 6 years ago

I'd much rather be wealthy than famous. That way, I would still know who my real friends are. I have heard the stories of celebs not even being able to take their kids to the mall or to restaurants because of fans' reactions. I would personally like to fly under the radar, but that's only my opinion.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not -- rich and anonymous sounds great to me. I don't like people in general, I don't like being bothered by people who are not my family and friends, and I'd much rather be able to disappear in a crowd.

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I only want to be famous under a pen name. This way, I can be a famous writer that everybody wants to read and I can reap the rewards of wealth that comes with it!

5. vashal profile image65
    vashalposted 6 years ago

I don't want to be famous. I'm an introvert and prefer to be as anonymous as I can.

6. CaravanHolidays profile image60
    CaravanHolidaysposted 6 years ago

Yes, but not a recognisable person, that way I could get a good seat in a restaurant, without getting hassled.  Would also like to be famous for actually achieving something, not for telling tales on someone / getting my kit off (as you can see my profile photo  you probably realize that wouldn't make me famous anyway lol)

7. nifty@50 profile image76
    nifty@50posted 6 years ago

Yes! But only on hub pages, I heard it raises your score & traffic and earnings.....did I mention the earnings?

8. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

It all depends on what I am famous for?...
    Paris Hilton famous - No
    Rush Limbaugh famous - yes
    Michael Jordan famous yes
    Ted Bundy Famous- No
    Linsey Lohan famous- No

working