jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do u do when life seems like a burden to live?

1. Cracknutcase profile image79
    Cracknutcaseposted 7 years ago

What do u do when life seems like a burden to live?

When u've lost all ur loved one's and waking up each day knowing things will never be the same again yet trying tp pretend it ok.. What should one do when death seems a bettr option than to live?

2. Rogochuks profile image75
    Rogochuksposted 7 years ago

I think of my loved ones, honor their memory and think of things I can do everyday to make them proud of me. One should never lose hope, but always reach out to others, and put oneself in a position of caring and service to others.
    There are plenty of people out there that need loving and support, and the fact that they may not be blood relatives does not matter much.
    I serve others daily for income and from a philanthropic angle, and i value greatly the satisfaction I feel from serving like I do.
    My mom and dad are dead and gone, but I feel that they are watching over me, and that they approve of the difference I make in the lives of others.
    Human service is life affirming.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I can understand, given the circumstances, why life would seem such a burden.  One might wonder if there will ever be laughter, or happiness again. But you never know what is around the next corner.  Hang on, find a grief group that can give support and know that however much pain is present right now, in this moment, that it can get better.

When my mom died, I was alone and terrified.  I had no father, he died when I was 8, no brothers and sisters.  I really felt I had nothing.  That was 44 years ago and I went on to find a wonderful husband and have two beautiful children who have given me 2 grandchildren.  And I really thought my life was over, but it wasn't.

Pray daily, there is a purpose for you being here.

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Obtain psychological counselling.                                                        .

5. Peaceful life profile image61
    Peaceful lifeposted 7 years ago

take it easy, try to live happy, and make a lot of friends, and chat with them,

6. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 7 years ago

Remember the people that you love and the things that you're grateful for.....and that time really does heal all wounds. Take baby steps....and talk to someone that can help you over your hurdles...DON'T GIVE UP!!