jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone else feel like whats going on in Japan seems like the beginning of a

1. DanielBing1 profile image74
    DanielBing1posted 7 years ago

Does anyone else feel like whats going on in Japan seems like the beginning of a Godzilla movie?

Does anyone else feel like whats going on in Japan seems like the beginning of a Godzilla movie? Not to be insensitive but isn't that how Japanese monster movies usually start? Nuclear activity and radiation mutate some sort of...aquatic lizard into an unstoppable monster? All I'm saying, is there not reporting this stuff on the news.

2. pathfinder881a profile image59
    pathfinder881aposted 7 years ago

I just worry we will be starring in the sequel.....

3. Lady In NC profile image38
    Lady In NCposted 7 years ago

Hi , I see your point but I just see it as devastating & Sad ... There are ALOT of things we aren't seeing or hearing from the media ..... My opinion ,,, the media is gotten to Liberal : )

4. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 7 years ago

Hi Daniel:

That is exactly what I mentioned in my article..."Natural Disasters-are they signs of a Planet in Peril."  Read this article, and about half way down, you will see where I mentioned this. Hopefully everyone else except those people that were effected in Japan feel the same way! It's certainly no laughing matter, but if you remember correctly, the Japanese were famous for those movies and creating the Godzilla character.  Take care.

Jlbowden

working