jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

When are you in your best mood?

1. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

When are you in your best mood?

2. Healing Touch profile image82
    Healing Touchposted 6 years ago

At night when my kids are in bed and my twin sister and I are up on our computers and listening to smooth jazz.

3. create a page profile image61
    create a pageposted 6 years ago

In the evenings after work. When I have the opportunity to relax and reflect on the things that happened during the day.

4. profile image0
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

At night after dinner when usually I write and read, sometimes I listen music with my wife. And on holidays when I play with my son.

5. chasemillis profile image68
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Whenever I don't worry about the world or anything else and just live in the moment

6. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

No rules sweetie.. whenever...

7. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image94
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 6 years ago

In the evenings and especially during the summer.

8. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I am in the best mood when I get done work and go see my fiance. No matter what kind of day I am having. Seeing his face just turns it around. It is corney yes, but it's who I am. heh

9. Lady MJ profile image76
    Lady MJposted 6 years ago

When it is warm and sunny outside, the doors are left open and my friends and family come over for a cookout.  The music is up loud while the adults sit outside at the table playing dominoes, yahtzee or poker. Drink a few beers, tell some jokes and watch the kids run around with the dogs.

10. jonathanfb profile image61
    jonathanfbposted 6 years ago

I'm usually in a great mood after a moderate workout.
    After eating sweet food, (I don't normally eat a lot of sweet food.)
    After drinking some green tea.
    After a good night sleep.

11. profile image0
    marellenposted 6 years ago

Late morning  or early afternoon when all the chores are done and I can relax....

12. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Whenever I'm painting during a rainstorm with some candles lit and some R & B music playing.

13. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 6 years ago

I am in my best mood when I am all caught up with the things I need to do and it all starts with a freshly clean space to work in. Then of course, its when I get that time to read and write

14. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Morning is my best time.  I usually wake right up and have more energy and personality than later in the day.

15. nonny125 profile image58
    nonny125posted 6 years ago

When the stress of the world is off you and, when you can do what ya want wink

16. capncrunch profile image74
    capncrunchposted 6 years ago

I've noticed, half way through my first cup of white tea.  I've had time to reflect on things with a point not to focus on negativity.  And, I am ready to take on the world.

17. bloggermasud profile image60
    bloggermasudposted 6 years ago

When I am with my girlfriend. It really best time for me. smile

18. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

I'm in my best mood after great sex, great rest, a great meal, a great laugh, and/or a great movie!

19. MarionAnn profile image74
    MarionAnnposted 6 years ago

Usually in the morning when I'm running, then writing, then I'm off to work which I'm still in a good mood, but would rather be at home writing. But I'd have to say mornings and then late at night, I think I like that fact that there are not a lot of people around early mornings and late evenings, a different kind of energy that I enjoy.