jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What day changed your life?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

What day changed your life?

Can be a personal day, or a public day (like a tragedy or natural disaster or something)

2. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 7 years ago

My Birthday Changed it for good...!   
    (No - I mean the day I was actually born...)
    Been tryin' to get back since...

3. J.S.Matthew profile image81
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

The day the Challenger space shuttle blew up on live TV. I was real young and remember watching it. I cried for days. I think it was because of all the media coverage of Christa McAuliffe. Was a very sad day in American history.

JSMatthew~

4. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

When I asked myself -If I dont change anything,what my life will be in 5 years from now?
    The most profound part of my soul shivered and I reacted..

5. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Each and every single one of them............and it all that it cost me WAS a day of my life.

Some were better spent than others..........

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the day i found out i was going to be a dad. i was a criminal at the time but when my ex said she was pregnant, i sort of lost myself for a day and then without really even noticing, i started looking for a job and distancing myself from the people i hung out with.

7. sharing the sky profile image66
    sharing the skyposted 7 years ago

I recall the day I hit rock-bottom (or something like it) while working at my first ever professional job after graduating from college. I was exhausted, overwhelmed and effectively burned out.

What followed was another chapter in my life where I had to ask some tough questions and reckon with who I was. I soon came to realize that I had some deep, underlying emotional issues that needed to be appropriately addressed and that if I were to get anywhere in life I'd have to truly start treating myself with more respect, love and compassion.

8. chamilj profile image60
    chamiljposted 7 years ago

The Day I married. Before that I was free. In those days no one asked me where are you going?

9. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 7 years ago

Three days changed my life. The first was September 11, 2001 and the second was January 25, 2005, the third was December 31,2007. Day one is obvious, day two, I was diagnosed with hiv, day three I was diagnosed with cancer. And I'm still here and stronger.

10. ask dr sen profile image58
    ask dr senposted 7 years ago

the day i  performed my  first  risky  surgery and saved  the life

11. ravenlt04 profile image64
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

The day my first child was conceived changed my life forever.  I was 20 and still a baby myself.  I had a lot of decisions to make.  My level of self-motivation tripled and I became more determined than ever!  My son came into my life, and I became a single mother and had to work and stay in school.  I still graduated from undergrad. on time and with honors!  Becoming a mother is one of the greatest and most amazing things I've ever done!  Things worked out with my son's father too, and we now are married and have two children together.

12. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

The day that had changed my life was the time when I got married. Since that time, my life has changed so significantly. I have got my lover by my side all time; I have got someone to share; I have got someone to responsible on to my future time; I have more spirit to earn money and get better jobs; I feel my life is getting lighter because I share all of my problems and my happiness with my wife; and I can not go anywhere on my own, because I have to remember that I am not alone anymore.

13. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 7 years ago

May 5, 2008, when I started dating my best friend and true love dsecobri. Unforgettable!

working