jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think it is possible to find true happiness?

1. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 7 years ago

Do you think it is possible to find true happiness?

2. bdn9385 profile image72
    bdn9385posted 7 years ago

There are always true things in the world. However, God knowing that the false things outnumber those that are supposed to be true, allowed mankind to wander within the period of time where all the false things are distributed and made available to experience. At a human level, contentment on what you have sometimes give true happiness. Humility when deeply meant also gives a person a new horizon wherein he begin looking at things with acceptance and satisfaction. When you see your loved ones enjoying their lives and making great progress on the things their doing, don't you feel true happiness? True happiness are like golds in the soil, impured. Gold, you know, is there but before you are able to enjoy it, you need to go to the tedious process of panning and refinement. same with life experience. Victory is for those who are able to overcome all the dirts and impurities of the earth. So cheer up and live life the righteous way for in the end, only the real things flourish. Thanks for the great question. Hope my answer helps. smile

3. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 7 years ago

True happiness is already among us. All you must do is open your eyes and grasp it with your arms. Notice how the world has already everything we need as humans to be happy? ( Food, water, good loving friends, electricity, houses, ect... )

It's all about making yourself a place. Develop your talents and let the world see you for who you really are. Eventually, everything you seek will just be attracted to your strength and wisdom. Just find out what people really want. Because, in a world governed by people only what you can do for them matters.

4. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 7 years ago

yup and no, for me yup, but I may define it differently than some. For me it is a state of being no matter how temporary. Right now I am happy, even though I am doing laundry - LOL. But, I am overlooking my garden, watching the hummingbirds zippping about, and having fun, fun, fun here at hub pages. I am happy.

5. d_r_white profile image50
    d_r_whiteposted 7 years ago

Yes, it is possible.

It can be extremely difficult though because it requires you to be happy with who you are and your current circumstances. (I'm definitely still working on it)

I think a quick tip on finding misery would be - trying and base your happiness on the approval and opinions of others.

6. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Only if you realize that " happiness" is not a perpetual state.......there will be some down time.

working