jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What side of the bed do you sleep on and why?

1. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

What side of the bed do you sleep on and why?

You know the saying "did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?"  I heard that this saying has some merit to it.

2. rihsam10 profile image59
    rihsam10posted 6 years ago

Usually i sleep at the right side of the bed. cox its easy and there is nothing much related health so far noticed

3. varonny profile image85
    varonnyposted 6 years ago

funny question.. never really stopped to think about it.
    I have come to realize I usually sleep on the right side, which happens to be always the side closest to the door.

I have a little girl so, I think it is the mother instinct..?! Being ready to run out of the room as soon as I hear a cry or something else?

4. jessyferari1 profile image60
    jessyferari1posted 6 years ago

i sleep closer to the wall and a sucket cos i always need a fan and my radio next to me besides that i might need to charge my phone. Yup.

5. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

If laying in bed, it would be the right side.  That is where I've slept for 25 years with my husband, and even though we are divorced, I still sleep there.  It started that way because I got the side closest to the bathroom!

6. JT Walters profile image79
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I sleep in whatever part of the bed is left over for me to sleep in.

7. sarah lawton profile image55
    sarah lawtonposted 6 years ago

I sleep on the left side of the bed out of habit and subconsciely taking my power back when i divorced as that is the side my ex slept.  Also the right side reminds me of the times I was too out of it too get into bed properely, and as i have been clean and sober for over a year this is important to me.  Although saying that i can quite easily sleep on the left, right or middle of the bed now if I want to!

working