jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the silliest thing you have said (or asked) as a kid?

1. cheerfulnuts profile image61
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

What is the silliest thing you have said (or asked) as a kid?

I asked my mom if giving birth was difficult. She said yes. I asked her if it felt the same way as pooping. She didn't give it much thought and simply said yes. Then I told her it must be really hard. LOL

2. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

thats was really funny, well when i was in 1st grade i asked my class teacher if she can teach me how to have a kid so that i can be the youngest father.

3. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I don't remember how old I was, but I remember playing some sort of word game as a kid with my family, and I had to say "orthodontist".  But instead it came out "orthodunctionist".  I didn't realize it was wrong, so I had no idea what everyone was laughing at.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

My mother still tells this story 30 some years later...

she was standing at the mirror and I was maybe 5 or 6 and I asked her "can I put on makeup too mommy"? and she said "No, you don't need makeup because your such a pretty little girl" - I sat and pondered a second and then asked "but what if I grow up and have a face like yours?"

yes - have never lived it down wink lol

5. loneparentgiggles profile image62
    loneparentgigglesposted 6 years ago

My Mum plagued me with this story not long ago...

"when you were little you saw a dog sniffing the base of a lamp post... as I'd brought you up not to sniff and to blow your nose when you needed it you ever so sweetly offered the dog's owner a tissue for his dogs runny nose and sniffles..." How humiliating.

However, the one thing I remember ever so clearly is calling my teacher Dad very loudly in front of my hole class at the age of 15... I never lived that one down.

working