jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you fear Death?

1. Ruchira profile image78
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Do you fear Death?

2. Sundaymoments profile image76
    Sundaymomentsposted 6 years ago

No I do not fear death what I fear is the day of Judgement that we all must stand on. Though I know that I am forgivable I also understand that our deeds we must answer for.

As I have gotten older and more mature in my spiritual life I have come to accept that death is just part of the revolving door of life. One must go so the other can come.

SM

3. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Death is a natural part of life and not a thing to be feared. Without death, there cannot be life, and regardless of spiritual preferences, death always leads to life and vice versa.

4. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

No, death is the aspect in every single living thing in this planet, if something is "FOR SURE" is we are going to died, so is nothing to be afraid or fear at ...our job here is   "TO LIVE" and enjoy the present moment.

5. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

No, I don't fear death as it is inevitable.The person who is born, for him death is inevitable. It's convincingly described in 'Geeta' -  the Holy book of Hinduism.

6. penlady profile image60
    penladyposted 6 years ago

No.  I believe that if you have made peace with God, then you have no reason to fear death.  I think death is feared when a person hasn't made it right with our Creator, and also when they are about to be murdered.

7. Kyle Rivers profile image60
    Kyle Riversposted 6 years ago

I do not fear death because like what the others has already stated, it is the finale that all living things shall endure.

8. lambservant profile image93
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

I do not fear death, and actually look forward to being in eternity with God, but the act of dying scares me.

9. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I don't fear it, I'm just not ready for it yet.  I don't think I'm "done" here on Earth.  I also do not want to leave my family.  I believe I will see them all again in Heaven, but I worry about what will happen to them when I am gone.  That's the part that bothers me the most.

working