jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How does someone gain self-confidence?

1. profile image54
    chasity3109posted 6 years ago

How does someone gain self-confidence?

2. cathylynn99 profile image76
    cathylynn99posted 6 years ago

i gained self-confidence in public speaking, something i used to avoid like the plague, by practicing my presentation on my husband and then on a small group of very positive and helpful people. i also co-presented with someone experienced with groups.

so i would say, build your self-confidence by taking small risks and gradually building up to the goals you desire. practice is invaluable. set yourself up for small successes and your confidence will grow gradually.

3. sherwinguiuo profile image59
    sherwinguiuoposted 6 years ago

Find your inner self first then build your reputation and away you go with a new self-co just don't do anything excessively or you might end up walking with big EGO

4. jessicatalk profile image58
    jessicatalkposted 6 years ago

I believe you gain self confidence over time. Its not something you can achieve in 24 hours. Everyone does it different. You should look in the mirror everyday and compliment your self. Keep a positive mindset, and only keep the company around you positive ,confident people, this tends to help.

5. mayemerald profile image59
    mayemeraldposted 6 years ago

If he/she knows that there's a person who's always ready to catch him/her if he/she falls OR if he/she always get some support and words of encouragement from the people around him/her especially his/her love ones.

working