jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favorite part of waking up?

1. iviskei profile image73
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite part of waking up?

Mine is knowing that once I get the kid to school, I have the day to myself.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

What's my favorite part of waking up? Is the pure and simple fact that I woke up. Everything else is gravy or a bonus.

3. Dr Bill Tollefson profile image84
    Dr Bill Tollefsonposted 6 years ago

My favorite part of waking up is the ability to start the day as if it was a brand new canvas and I can paint the canvas any way I would like it to be. That would mean that I am experiencing my day as "creating in the moment". This gives me more command over my life. Of course this mindset goes great with my special coffee every morning!!!

4. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Saying good morning to my boyfriend smile And Maxwell House in my cup!!!

5. Sunnyglitter profile image83
    Sunnyglitterposted 6 years ago

I love mornings.  When you wake up, life is perfect - even if it's only for 5 minutes.  My kids aren't fighting, my boyfriend isn't bugging me, clients aren't emailing to micro-manage my work...all is well.

6. Sean Evans profile image84
    Sean Evansposted 6 years ago

My favourite part of waking up, besides being still alive is eating breakfast.  I love breakfast.

7. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

My favorite part of waking up is taking a shower and relaxing before a stressful day is about to begin, especially on cold mornings when I can take a nice warm shower.

8. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Hitting the snooze button.

9. seicheprey profile image59
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

Yeah, the fact that I'm awake is pretty good.  The opportunity to go back to sleep, on those rare occasions, are pure gold.