jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How much money exactly would make you feel happy?

1. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

How much money exactly would make you feel happy?

2. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5474085_f260.jpg

Can't say an amount but would like enough to be able to keep traveling without needing to work so I guess having 200- 300 thousand would be great as we could then buy a higher caravan + update the car.. I feel happy without it tho as I am married to a man I love now , have had 3 beautiful daughters, 2 grandkids & are exploring Australia!

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image76
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Any large amount of money can bring you happiness during the present, but there are some things you can't buy. I would be content with a couple million dollars though.

4. Just Ask Susan profile image91
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I am not sure that money can bring happiness. But if it did I could get by with about one million.

5. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

No amount of money would make me happy, because money can't give me fulfillment in life. Material things aren't all that important and they can be gone in an instant.

6. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Enough to quit my day job and still be able to pay my bills and survive day2day. Also  i almost forgot this - pay off my debts and mortgages, that should be just about right.

7. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

you cannot buy happiness and love  from money.... it good to have money but to some extent

working