What is your greatest fear? Have you ever had to face it?

1. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

What is your greatest fear? Have you ever had to face it?

Dig down deep for this one and be honest, after all your among friends.

2. JT Walters profile image77
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Heights and it was and I faced it and now I love heights.  Everything I have ever been afraid of I have faced and learned that when I face my fears I love it.  Facing your fears is embracing your own weakness and it is living. After facing my fears I kind of ran out of things to be afraid of.  And now I just live.

3. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

Hmm... my greatest fear is water. I do not know how to swim and I very scared of the sea, or any other water body for that matter.
    Once, my boyfriend and I were on a beach and he really wanted to go jet skiing. I was totally against it, given my fear of water! He forced me to come and assured me nothing would happen. When we were far into the sea, our jet ski toppled over and we fell. Even though I was wearing a life jacket - being so terrified of water - I could feel myself drowning. I clinged on to my boyfriend which stopped him from swimming properly and making sure we both get to the shore. Somehow, he managed to get us on to the shore, and I do not think that I will ever go jet skiing again.