jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite month?

1. klanguedoc profile image91
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite month?

Mine is October.

Air's chill gnaws my cheeks and ears as the solstice stands still in the fading light.  My solitude pricked by squawking geese pilgrimaging to warmer climes. I enjoy my walks, applauding nature's final scene awash in perlĂ©e grey skies, a backdrop of gold, crimson red and orange leaves, thus. Spent leaves, twist, careen and reek in nooks and crannies. Naked trees, frail, shivering, sensing November's gnarled fingers and griping chill.  Bless these days I say. Bless these days.

2. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

It is so hard to pick!  I definitely love October, too.  I also love March, which is my birthday month.  I enjoy most months in spring and fall.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

August, It's summer in most places around the world.
    Not much beats driving along the coast passing palm trees and feeling the ocean breeze. One exception is fun in the sun on a tropical island! Sunsets are mangnificent that time of the year.

4. JenJen0703 profile image82
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

October is my favorite month.  I live in Michigan, and this is around the time of year when the leaves begin to changes colors and autumn sets in.  I love autumn!

5. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

July as it's the middle of the Summer season, and I always have magical times with family and friends around this time... It's also the month of my birthday, which has always brings me joy and happiness since the day I was born!

6. profile image0
    Princess Pittposted 6 years ago

January. But i also hate it. LOL.
    It could be a new start. Or Bad because you didn't finish what you started.

7. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

December! It's finally cold outside, there's most likely snow, and Christmas!!! smile

8. jg555 profile image61
    jg555posted 6 years ago

I like June, it's not quite as hot as July and August, at least not the majority of it but it's still warm.