jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is shouting good for health?

1. wanzulfikri profile image70
    wanzulfikriposted 6 years ago

Is shouting good for health?

2. Into the future profile image56
    Into the futureposted 6 years ago

Yes I would say so, although I am not really a shouter. They say it gets rid of frustration and possibly releases the built up stress.

3. rambansal profile image60
    rambansalposted 6 years ago

Not necessarily. Shouting raises blood pressure and its circulation, therefore it is harmful to those having problem of high blood pressure but good to low blood pressure persons.

Shouting with a laughter sends happy signals to the whole body making it healthier, but shouting in anger develops negative feelings and alerts the brain of possible dangers.

Shouting too much with force vibrates the brain which may prove harmful if continued for a long time.

4. Nigam Shah profile image59
    Nigam Shahposted 6 years ago

I would say that shouting is not good for health but speaking loudly is.

The main difference between shouting and speaking loudly is that shouting puts a lot of strain on your muscles while speaking loudly doesn't, instead it refocuses on what you are speaking.

5. BayouDumbbells profile image56
    BayouDumbbellsposted 6 years ago

No offence, but what the heck! We humans have become so obsessed to silly details, particularly when it comes to health. If I feel like shouting for something, I would very well go ahead and shout.

Researchers study about every silly thing we do - mobile phone usage, walking, food habits, breathing. Of course it's for good but hey, we gotta 'live' our lives.