jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Swimming Good For health?

1. GarrettHnatiuk profile image60
    GarrettHnatiukposted 3 years ago

Is Swimming Good For health?

Can swimming really help me get rid of fat loss? If so then how much time should I spend in water. Please people assist me.

2. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I've found it very good for overall health and from my experience, it is especially beneficial if you were born with born lungs - I think perhaps the habit of having to expand your lungs in order to hold your breath is the key. Also, yes, swimming can help with weight loss. If you have a pool or have easy access to a public pool, I would suggest two hours of work-out swimming a day for weight loss. And of course, weight loss works best if you combine exercise with a curtail in food intake. Good luck!

3. Health Card profile image60
    Health Cardposted 3 years ago

Swimming has a wide range of benefits... Unlike exercise machines in a gym that tend to isolate one body part at a time (like a bicep curl machine, for example), swimming puts the body through a broad range of motion that helps joints and ligaments stay loose and flexible.

4. harryblossom profile image60
    harryblossomposted 2 years ago

It is one of the best exercise provides an all-over body workout. It keeps your heart rate up and builds muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness as well as improves mental health, weight and diabetes risk.