How often do you think about your future?

1. rlaha profile image67
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

How often do you think about your future?

Do you have goals for yourself that you would like to see yourself at in the future? Do you just not think about it because it is too scary, or do you look to it as a new adventure?

2. eye say profile image82
    eye sayposted 6 years ago

I think about my future on a daily basis, especially now in these times of such uncertainty. Even though I don't live in the USA, I feel that when the economic downturn happens it will affect our lives to a large degree and it makes me wonder what the future holds for me, my family, the community I live in and the world in general. I don't spend all day thinking about it but it crosses my mind daily.
    Although I think of it as a new adventure I think the uncertainty is a bit scary and daunting. We have goals that we are working towards but there are days that I feel like I'm racing against time, I can only hope that the future will not be as bleak as it could potentially be.

3. G-Ma Johnson profile image76
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6146062_f260.jpg

Every day actually. 

I pray everyday that as Humans we will get back to being kind and caring again...Not to say many aren't, but I am just thinking the electronic age has pulled people apart, yet brought many together also...I know I sound Old...well I am, but Young at heart and I like the new fast way we can communicate. 

Families have moved away from each other, land wise or even country wise, so the human touch and feelings become less personal. We have become more selfish and of course 'Money' rules...too bad bartering isn't back.

Not just MY future but the future of my children, grand children and great grandchildren...The circle of life is just that...and always changing...yikes) Hugs G-Ma

working