jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there anything you would have done differently during your pregnancy, in hind

1. Butterfly67 profile image90
    Butterfly67posted 5 years ago

Is there anything you would have done differently during your pregnancy, in hindsight?

2. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

I definitely would have paid more attention to what came out of my mouth, had I known that what came out was going to be extremely rude and vile. Not to mention the 24-hour a day morning sickness... lol

3. twoseven profile image84
    twosevenposted 5 years ago

Advice and tips for women pregnant for the first time.  Reflections on what the author would have done differently, including realizing how easy you have it, preparing well in advance, splurging on certain items, keeping perspective on your size, and trying to practice letting go of expectations. read more

4. bulldogrocks profile image73
    bulldogrocksposted 5 years ago

During my first and second pregnancy I would have exercised more so I didn't gain so much weight.   Losing the weight afterwards was terrible.  At least with my third pregnancy I figured it out and had a better pregnancy because of it.

5. momster profile image61
    momsterposted 5 years ago

Yes. From seeing the personalities of my children they all behave just how I did when I was pregnant. Some of the way they are not bad, but on the other hand there is some traits I wish they never had.

working