jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you take an offer of a "diet" regiment for 2 weeks (approx. weight loss 8-

1. AnnaCia profile image82
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

Would you take an offer of a "diet" regiment for 2 weeks (approx. weight loss 8-10 pounds)?

Lets say that the description of the regiment is published here; that it would require your commitment and to buy certain kinds of food; by any means is expensive or a way of starvation.  That the people who follows it would report the outcomes.

2. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

No. If the offer is promising 8-10 pounds weight loss in 2 weeks it is unhealthy and a scam. At best the weight loss could only be water loss. Further, weight management is a lifestyle, not a 2 week plan. It takes about 6-7 weeks to change a habit, and it takes a lifetime of good habits to stay healthy.

3. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

I agree with Dubuquedogtrainer. That is too much weight to lose in that short a time frame. The most one should lose is 1-2 pounds a week to keep the healthy.
    The faster you lose it, without proper eating and exercise, means you'll get it back faster...and more of it.

4. AnnaCia profile image82
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

Dear readers: thank you for the comments.  Please disregard this question.  The goal of the questions was to know how people respond to a offer like this one online.  This is a program I have been developing and followed with others in person.  The only problem with this question is that I did not asked the right way.  I apologize.  I already flagged it.  I am writing a hub with the specifics of the regimen for information only.  Thank you Dubuquedogtrainer and cloverleaf farm

5. mbwalz profile image89
    mbwalzposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not. Anything worth doing is worth doing correctly, protecting your long term health.