Who, in your life, do you admire most, and why?

1. nlclark profile image60
    nlclarkposted 5 years ago

Who, in your life, do you admire most, and why?

2. thelyricwriter profile image91
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

For myself, it is my mom. My mom is my best friend. Friends come and go, love comes and go, but mom is by my side forever. She has loved me unconditional and I have been blessed to have such a great mother. I admire her because she is the prime example of a mother, wife, friend, aunt, ect. She puts others before herself. I admire her cause I hope I can be half of what she represents.

3. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I admire my brother. He is the one single person who is there for everyone regardless of what's happening in his life. He shares himself with others always and is always there when you need him. He says that he lives by what he learns in country music songs....which to me is very cool. He lives life to it's fullest, loves beauty in nature and photographs it when he can, HE CRIES!!! and isn't afraid to tell you how he feels. If you call him in distress in the middle of the night, he will be there for you. His heart and soul guide him and for this I admire him the most. He is an awesome human being and I just love him to death smile

working