jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the best way to exercise our legs?

1. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

What are the best way to exercise our legs?

When you sit all day in front of the computer working online, the legs gets numb and stiff because of lack of exercise. I'm afraid I will have arthritis soon. What do you do to exercise your legs

2. romper20 profile image84
    romper20posted 6 years ago

Wake up early. Stretch your legs out for about 10 minutes. Breath in fresh air through your nose the entire time. Go for a run / jog / walk and at the end slow your heart rate down with a nice slow walk. Your legs? They will feel pretty soar the first few days... After a week or so your on your way to recirculating your legs and getting healthier smile

3. TENKAY profile image82
    TENKAYposted 6 years ago

After my morning cup of coffee, I bike around the neighborhood for 30 mins or I walk the dog. My job is pretty stationary sometimes I forget I've been sitting for so long already. Before going to sleep or after dinner, I do another slow walk or bike with my choco labrador running after me. If going out is not feasible, have a stationary bike or go kick somebody or something or do shadow boxing with a bit of jogging with it. hehehe.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Walk.

5. profile image0
    trainer ben gamonposted 6 years ago

You should start to take glucosamine to help lubricate your joints. Try to be active and walk at least 10000 steps a day. as far of exercise check out my hub for a great, leg, butt and thighs workout http://trainerbengamon.hubpages.com/hub … r-Derriere

6. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Squats, lunges and moving around, as simple as that.

7. Sunita-Sharma profile image68
    Sunita-Sharmaposted 6 years ago

Taking the stairs instead of the elevator or walking instead of driving may also be a good way to exercise your legs.

8. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

I am a 24-year-old man, height 6 feet, weight 77 kg. Is it right to take some good prescribed supplement to boost up my energy and strut up more power, i.e., in order to carry more weight? Also tell me what kind of exercises should I do for legs and... read more

working