jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When confronted with temptation will your gut influence you to do the right thi

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 5 years ago

When confronted with temptation will your gut  influence you to do the right thing and why?

2. gail641 profile image70
    gail641posted 5 years ago

Yes, I think my gut influence will influence me to do the right thing, because it knows doing the wrong thing isn't good, and the gut influence knows that doing something that iisn't good is wrong, and it wants me to do the right thing.

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Ask yourself if you do it, what good or bad consequences you will received. We are all brought up by our parents to know what is right and wrong. We know that doing the wrong thing will have its consequences. So ask yourself will it be harmful to others or hurt someone.

If yes, then don't do it.

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

Yes, for the most part........

the very term " gut " means instinct.............when we have no experience to draw upon, no time to weigh the consquences, when we do not fully understand the dilema.................

all we have is our " gut" or instinct..............when I have no other thing ( and often even when I do )............I owe every single thing to my " gut" or instinct.

Those things have served me well in the past...................I see no reason for letting education get in the way of them.       Do you?

5. ackman1465 profile image59
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

When I'm confronted with temptation, I usually do something wrong... and,....THERE'S NOT A DARN THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!

working