jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How has Hubpages impacted your life?

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image81
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 5 years ago

How has Hubpages impacted your life?

I want to know mostly positive and if any, negative effects on every person, who joined Hubpages? The conditions in which they joined, and did they notice any change afterwards?

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I think it is a  great avenue of expression for those only wishing to write..

3. LucidDreams profile image72
    LucidDreamsposted 5 years ago

Good for the most part indeed! Bad when Panda struck, but no-one saw that coming and the good people at Hubpages found a way to make things rock once again....I enjoy speaking with other writers and people from all walks of life. This is a great place to meet new friends, make some money and get your writings out to the world!

4. Charu Bhatnagar profile image81
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 5 years ago

Thanks all for answering. :-) n i thought oh, I already know the answers maybe....this was not the right question to ask maybe! big_smile

Yes, true most of the writers here want to showcase and nurture their talent, and also earn money! I myself joined it, for the same reasons. Even though I am pretty bad at marketing my hubs. sad n that reflects in my following too. smile But whenever I come here, I feel a different kind of positivity and confidence in me. I guess thats what keeps ME going. n now....I like to get to know other hubbers also.

working