Has there ever been a void in your life, an emptiness of sorts?

1. viveresperando profile image75
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

Has there ever been a void in your life, an emptiness of sorts?

Have you been able to identify what it is ? If so how?

2. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

I was 18 when I first read the book "Desire of Ages" by Ellen G. White. That was the first time I understand that every human has this "emptiness" inherent to him/her, even when he/she was not yet born. Human beings are meant to have this "craving" from within. Without this void, we will just be machines and robots. Along with the void is the creative ability of every human. This creativity fills this void but then it is a personal thing...what man creates to fill this emptiness is on his own discretion based on his individual set up such as the inherited genes, the environmental nurture and so on and so forth...Human beings are as complicated as the whole universe...as complicated as every machine, technology, arts, crime...and so forth...as complicated as everything that man can do and create...
    To identify the void is to live your life with keen assertiveness...observing and being aware of everything that you are...thoughts, feelings, physical needs, etc in a given moment...there is not one answer when it comes to identifying the void...humans are fleeting, changeable according to situations and conditions in the present plus the accumulated fears, worries...and everything human...

Closed to reply

working