jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Morning exercise and afternoon excercise,which do you prefer?

1. Candy River profile image59
    Candy Riverposted 5 years ago

Morning exercise and afternoon excercise,which do you prefer?

Some researchs say that morning excercise will do harm to our health and afternoon excercise will be better. It really confuses me. How do you feel?

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image95
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

Morning exercise! That way it's done for the day, I don't have to remember to do it or attempt to fit it into my already busy schedule. It also wakes me up and gives me energy for the day. Unfortunately, my husband works a night shift, so the only time I have to work out is at night after my daughter goes to bed, which keeps me up a good part of the wee morning hours.

3. Caitlin Pyle profile image82
    Caitlin Pyleposted 5 years ago

I think the best time to exercise is when you do it. For me, that's in the morning. I have all day to be proud of myself for doing it! If I wait until the evening, then I think about it all day and there is a lot more chance for me to get distracted, get tired, and make excuses.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I like the morning, it energizes me all day and I also don't have to worry about being too tired or not getting it done if I wait until the end of the day.

5. Vegas Elias profile image26
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Morning exercise of course. Because in the morning the weather is much cooler and exercise warms up the body and is not advisable at noon.