jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What's the best natural way to whiten your teeth?

1. nickshamrock profile image74
    nickshamrockposted 5 years ago

What's the best natural way to whiten your teeth?

I have one extremely yellow tooth due to tetracycline staining, and I don't have the money to cover it up with a veneer. I hear peroxide whitens teeth, but I can't find anything for tetracycline stains. I've tried a commercial brand product, but I'd rather go with something super cheap if possible.

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

If you want natural baking soda and peroxide formed into a paste works.  Also, you can crush Sage into a powder and make a paste from that which will whiten, as will strawberries turned into a paste and rubbed into the teeth.  All of these methods will be very subtle and not brighten more than a few shades though typically.

3. artist101 profile image68
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Nothing that I know of will take care of it, very common problem with many people. Its a side effect from taking the drug. The baking soda thing is the only thing I know of, mixed with peroxide of course. Peelu- contains a natural tooth whitener, derived from the Middle East, and Asia from the Peelu Tree. Does not irritate or damage gums. Here is the link: http://amazon.com/B00016R41G. Not sure if it works. Let me know.

1. artist101 profile image68
      artist101posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's fairly cheap around 5.00