jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What do you like about yourself and why?

1. Virtuous1 profile image62
    Virtuous1posted 5 years ago

What do you like about yourself and why?

2. jellygator profile image90
    jellygatorposted 5 years ago

I like that I make a difference to the people who matter to me. There may not be a lot of them, but I'm told that I make a big difference, which makes me feel great. I like that I've been able to overcome and rise to challenges, too.

Virtuous1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very good outlook on life I like that

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I like my hair, the color and the way it falls. I can hide or frame my face. I also love my curves. An hourglass figure. But my favorite are my eyes. The gateway to the soul in a gorgous blue that I am always amazed to see staring back at me in the mirror. However, most important is my mental processing and way of thought. Unique and spicy.

Like how you express your self esteem very good.

4. Dr Bill Tollefson profile image85
    Dr Bill Tollefsonposted 5 years ago

What I really like about me is my passion and skill to help others. After 35 years in a profession that said it helped people, the fact is that it kept them stuck, unfulfilled, drugged and unhappy. I left and now am in another profession where I am allowed to honestly help others to heal and make a positive change in their lives. As my skill increases, so does my confidence. I really like me now.

I like your comment beccause you showed where you once was to who you are now, positive change

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I am sincere and hard working and a very committed person in relationships. It's not that I claim to be like that, people around me regard me like that.

working