jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do you create fun in your daily activities?

1. Born2care2001 profile image74
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

How do you create fun in your daily activities?

Creating fun keeps us alive even in the darkest times. How do you go about enjoying the lighter side?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I look for the humor and irony in situations regularly and learn to laugh things off.  I often ask myself when something is bugging me - in the grand cosmic scheme of things does this really matter that much? Typically the answer is no... if what is bothering me right now won't even be remembered a month from now - it's time to lighten up, get over it and glean something positive from it.  Even if that lesson is "what not to do next time" lol

1. IDONO profile image82
      IDONOposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's why a comment rather than answer. We shouldn't take life too seriously; it's only temporary.

3. crazymom3 profile image78
    crazymom3posted 5 years ago

When you have kids you can't make plans and set them in stone.  You never know what's going to happen so being flexible and laughing off the oopses and unplanned events and outcomes always makes life  more enjoyable.  I would say laughter, flexibility and forgiveness makes everyday funner. Like they say "when life gives you lemons make lemonade." you have achoice to cry or laugh.  I pick laughter.

4. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I read the posts of my friends on Facebook...I enjoy the connection with them even if momentary...

5. Lifes 2nd Chances profile image80
    Lifes 2nd Chancesposted 5 years ago

When I have tasks I don't really feel like doing, I try to make it more fun by timing myself, or putting on some music and working to the beat. I also laugh at myself very easily, and that helps most days as I am a flat footed, left handed blonde, and can mess up almost anything lol. :-)

6. milleramanda53 profile image80
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

I turn to my children and husband they are about as goofy as it comes so when I'm having a really bad day I ask them to put on a comedy play for me and by the time they are done I'm in tears and rolling in the floor laughing.

working