jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What was your weirdest pregnancy craving?

1. Mama Kim 8 profile image91
    Mama Kim 8posted 5 years ago

What was your weirdest pregnancy craving?

2. LisaMarie724 profile image79
    LisaMarie724posted 5 years ago

Milk, I absolutely had to have milk.  It made me sick to death, to the point my husband told me I wasn't 'allowed' to drink it anymore. So, I had to resort to sneaking milk!

Mama Kim 8posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think I might die if I wasn't allowed milk.. and that's not being pregnant. Are you lactose intolerant or did pregnancy just not agree with it?

3. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I didn't really crave much during any pregnancy.  With the second I did crave scrambled eggs from a certain sandwich/muffin shop.   With the second, I had a thing for garden-grown tomatoes or else Jolly Rancher candies.  That only lasted for a couple of months.  With the second, I really only felt like eating mashed potato from a certain drive-through place.  I pretty much had no appetite for much of anything the whole time - all three times.

ugg I know how the appetite thing goes. I had awful morning sickness with both of my pregnancies up until I gave birth. Eggs was a big one with me too ^_^

4. Trinity M profile image85
    Trinity Mposted 5 years ago

I didn’t have many cravings but the one thing I wanted the most was tuna mayonnaise sandwiches and I couldn’t have much of those because of the mercury content in the canned tuna.

Aw man... those were the worst cravings! I wanted sushi so bad, and to cook my eggs sunny side up... and homemade custard type desserts. Made me so mad, lol ^_^

working