jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What time do you usually go to sleep?

1. ErinElise profile image76
    ErinEliseposted 5 years ago

What time do you usually go to sleep?

2. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

I have a very funny sleeping Pattern. I only sleep 4-5 hours. In most days I go to sleep at 3 AM and I am Up again by 7 am.

3. vims003 profile image45
    vims003posted 5 years ago

i usually sleep by between 11pm and 12.wake up by 7am....

4. Kate Mc Bride profile image88
    Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years ago

It depends on what I am doing the next morning.I go to bed earlier if I am working the next day.  Usually, I am asleep before 1:00a.m. but that is too late because I don't get up in good time the next day and the day is wasted that way.I only work half-timesince I finished paying the mortgage and my children are nearly teenagers so I have more free time than when they were younger. I wrote a hub on sleeping rituals which I practised myself for a while but I am back to staying up too late-just a night owl by nature.

5. blairtracy profile image95
    blairtracyposted 5 years ago

In between 10-11 pm. So that I am prepared for 5 am calls to go to work.

6. jaredbangerter profile image85
    jaredbangerterposted 5 years ago

10:15 to 10:30 pm.  I usually get up at 6 or 7, so I gotta get my 8 hours in.

7. cavedweller profile image56
    cavedwellerposted 5 years ago

I usually go to sleep when the sun comes up or after I have a cup of coffee(weird right?)

1. Kate Mc Bride profile image88
      Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years agoin reply to this

everybody is different-that what makes the world interesting

8. UMHiram profile image76
    UMHiramposted 5 years ago

Honestly, it depends on what I have going on ... I usually try to get to bed by 11 p.m. no later than 12 a.m. during the week.  The weekends are a different story especially if I get the writing bug to hit at the most crazy times, for example at 3:00 a.m.

working