How Can You Make A Good Tasting Homemade Vegetable Juice?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

How Can You Make A Good Tasting Homemade Vegetable Juice?

How Can You Make A Good Tasting Homemade Vegetable Juice? What Is The Best Tasting Protein Powder Drink? What should be in a good tasting homemade power drink?

2. MargaritaEden profile image74
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

I don't use powdered drinks, so I don't know much about that, but the best tasting freshly pressed juice, in my opinion, is apple/carrot, yes it is a mix of fruits and vegetables, but it tastes wonderful this way.

3. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

You need a good juicer. We love our Breville Juice Fountain (model JE98XL). Adding a little fruit to your veggies can make your juice much more palatable, esp. if you're just beginning to juice veggies. You can juice cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, a little bit of celery to start off with. Only add the leafy ones later once your stomach is used to the less bitter stuff.

I always add one or two Golden Delicious apples or kiwi fruits to sweeten the veggie juice. Also, a slice of lemon really helps to remove any bitterness. Not sure why, but it works every time.

As for a tasty protein powder drink, we use "All Natural 100% ISO Protein" from North Coast Naturals (it's Canadian) as our recovery drink after working out. It's made from 100% whey protein isolate and the chocolate flavour is simply scrumptious.

working